See How to Create This Here!
Crispy Sweet Potato Cakes
There’s nothing more perfect than crispy and crunchy sweet potato cakes that melt in your mouth!
- Creates: 2 serves
- Dietary: V | VF
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 medium sized sweet potato, peeled and finely shredded
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sweet potato, flour and curry powder. Mix well.
- Heat olive oil in a fry pan over medium high heat. Brush the oil all over the pan.
- Create a ball with the sweet potato mixture and flatten it like a patty. Gently place on the fry pan and cook until golden brown (around 5-8 minutes). Flip* to the other side and repeat.
- Stack up the cakes to serve. Top up with homemade dips and alfalfa.
*Make sure to not flip them too early otherwise they’ll fall apart. They should hold if one side is cooked for long enough. Otherwise you can add in aquafaba to the mixture!