See How to Create it Here!
Recipe starts at 0:22
Edamame and Black Pepper Hummus
This is the dip that you never knew you needed. High protein edamame beans against a peppery backdrop, so tasty!
- Dietary: V | VF | GF
- Creates: 3 cups of hummus
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 can (400mL) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp peppercorns (whole or crushed)
- 400g edamame beans
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Cook the edamame beans according to package instructions.
- Using a food processor, add all the ingredients in and blend until smooth*. Adjust to taste.
- To serve, drizzle 1 tsp of olive oil on top and garnish with nuts and fresh herbs. Cover and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
*Add more water (1 tbsp) if the mixture is too thick.