See How to Create it Here!
Recipe starts at 0:28
Matcha Chia Pudding
Nourish yourself in the morning with this matcha chia pudding. So creamy and nutritious. I love using this as a caffeine pick me up when I’m not feeling a hundred percent!
- Creates: 2 serves
- Dietary: V | VF | GF
- Prep Time: 5 minutes + store overnight or at least 2-3 hours
- Cook time: –
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1 1/2 cups plant-based milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup*
- Toppings: the world is yours, we’re just living in it! (my favourite toppings: pomegranate, blueberries, banana, granola, flaxseed)
- Stir together chia seeds and milk in a bowl or jar^
- Pour matcha powder into another bowl. Pour 1-2 tsp hot water and whisk until smooth.
- Combine the matcha paste, vanilla and maple syrup to the chia seed bowl. Stir thoroughly. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 2-3 hours.
- When ready to serve, add your favourite toppings.
*You can use another sweetener of choice here such as stevia for a sugar-free version
^Use a mason jar to bring it with you wherever you are!