See How to Create This Here!
Recipe starts at 8:12
Matcha No COOKies
Raw matcha cookies that takes less than 10 minutes to make! These cookies are perfect when you want a little sweet pick-me-up during the day.
- Creates: 7 small cookies, 2-3 large cookies
- Dietary: V | VF
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: –
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- 2 tbsp coconut butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar*
- 1 1/2 tsp matcha powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp plant-based milk of your choice (soy, coconut and almond works best)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp vegan chocolate chip + more
- Combine all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Mix well until a crumbly cookie dough mixture forms.
- Mould the dough into a round cookie shape or any shape you like! Press in some additional chocolate chips on the top.
- Set the cookies in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. I like to take it out of the freezer 2 minutes before serving.
*Can substitute this with other types of granulated sugars.