See How to Create This Here!
Pizza Pita Bread
This combination says it all. Pizza on pita bread? Beautiful oven-toasted tomatoes against a backdrop of delicious vegan cheese? Yes please!
This recipe is part of my 3-ingredient only series. Feel free to top it up with your favourite pizza toppings that I haven’t included here!
- Creates: 3 serves
- Dietary: V | VF
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- 3 round pita bread
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, sliced
- 3 cups vegan mozarella, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the pita bread on the tray. Sprinkle half a cup of cheese on each pita bread. Add and spread the tomatoes evenly on top of the cheese. Place another layer of cheese using the remaining on top of the tomatoes.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until the cheese has melted and the crust around the pita bread has browned.
- Garnish with basil leaves, drizzle over your favourite sauce and enjoy!