See How to Create This Here!
This skillet ravioli takes me down the memory lane. What did you make for your first solo cook as a kid growing up? Mine was essentially this: ravioli drenched in yummy marinara sauce with lots and lots of cheese!
The recipe is a part of my 3 ingredient only vegan meals for when you’re too lazy too cook or on a budget. But definitely add more ingredients to this dish if you have some on hand. Saute some garlic and onion at the start. Add some colour to the dish with eggplant or bell peppers!
This dish is simple, comforting and just a reminder that vegan eating doesn’t have to be sophisticated at all.
- Creates: 2 serves
- Dietary: V | VF
- Prep Time: –
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 300g (1 packet) vegan ravioli (mine was pumpkin kale and roasted hazelnut)
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 2 cups vegan mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat the sauce over medium-high heat until it starts to bubble.
- Add in the ravioli, stirring occasionally to prevent it sticking to the bottom of the pan. Cook for 5-10 minutes until soft.
- Add 1 cup of mozzarella and stir to combine. Add the remaining on top and cover for 3-5 minutes until melted. Serve with basil and salt and pepper.