See How to Create it Here!
Recipe starts at 4:02
Tofu Lettuce Wraps with Sherry Vinaigrette
These tofu lettuce wraps are the perfect snack or appetiser before your main meal. It’s light, refreshing and tied together by a wonderful sherry vinaigrette that’ll leave your tastebuds wanting more.
- Creates: 8 lettuce wraps
- Dietary: V | VF
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
Tofu Lettuce Wrap
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cups firm tofu or semi-fried tofu, thinly sliced
- 1 cup carrot, grated
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- Garnish: coriander, thin orange wedges, jalapeños
Sherry Vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 5 minute until brown. Add in mushroom, tofu and carrots. Sauté for 10-15 minutes until all cooked. Set aside to cool.
- Combine all dressing ingredients together and whisk.
- Pour the dressing over the tofu mixture.
- When ready to serve, scoop some tofu mixture into the lettuce leaves and garnish with coriander, orange slices and jalapeños.