See How to Create This Here!
Vegan Edamame Yoghurt Dip
Hey friends! If you’re looking for a vegan dip that is different from the usual, try this vegan edamame dip recipe! This quick and easy vegan edamame yoghurt dip is so refreshing and takes less than 5 minutes to make. I love using edamame beans in dips because it’s an easy way to boost my protein intake. I like to serve it with some cucumber, carrots and my favourite biscuits.
This recipe is part of the everyday plant-based series.
- Creates: 1 bowl of dip
- Dietary: V | VG | GF | NF
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: –
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups edamame beans
- 1 cup vegan yoghurt*
- 1/4 cup mint leaves (loosely packed)
- 3-4 garlic cloves, peeled
- Squeeze of lime juice
- 1/4 tsp white miso
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Garnish with paprika, sesame seeds
- Serve with tortilla chips, cucumber, other veggies (carrots) and biscuits
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor.
- Blend until the beans are completely pulverised.
- Adjust according to taste, adding in more of the ingredients if you wish.
- Transfer to a dipping bowl and garnish with paprika and sesame seeds.
- Serve with your favourite veggies and biscuits!
Happy eating! x
How to Make it Whole Foods
At Embody Nourish, we promote a plant-based diet that comprise mainly of whole foods. This means no oil (even ‘healthy’ oils such as coconut or olive oil), refined or processed foods. However we understand that this ideal is not yet mainstream so we strive to accomodate everyone while encouraging small changes.
You can make this vegan yoghurt edamame dip more whole foods by:
- Making your own vegan yoghurt… however, we feel like this recipe is quite healthy already!